Add this line to your build.gradle file:
You may also need to add the following to your project/build.gradle file:
1. In your Launching activity add this line to your onCreate method. This initializes Shake Bug with the default invocation event, Shake.
1. If you want add event to any screen or activity use following methods.
2. Add the following for enabling/disabling first time tutorial screen.
3. Add the following to set custom language for shakebug.
To integrate ShakeBug into your Xcode project using CocoaPods, specify it in your Podfile:
Then, run the following command:
1. Import the ShakeBug framework header into your app delegate.
Note: If you are working React Native exported project then you also need to mention this line too
2. Add the following to your app delegate's application:didFinishLaunchingWithOptions: method.
Be sure to replace with your application key which given by ShakeBug website.
Note: NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription must be added in info.plist.Want to know more
For iOS project, developer must need to install Shakebug in xCode project using pod.
To install Shakebug SDK in xCode project. Please follow above "For iOS" guide.
Add this line to your build.gradle file.
Open package having MainActivity.java file and create ShakeBugModule.java
Copy following code after the </body> section of your HTML.
1. Make sure this script must be load in each and every page of your website.
2. Here value of apikey must be from Shakebug after login panel.
3. isReportingIconVisible = true means it will show bug reporting icon in left-bottom corner of your website. False means it won’t show icon there.
4. Shortcut key for bug reporting in Desktop website: For Windows and Ubuntu OS:
For Mac OS:
Prior to add event to any webpage, you must need to add following script below the above script.
** We are working to support all the possible browsers.
Start saving time now!Sign up free
No credit card required