Add this line to your build.gradle file:
You may also need to add the following to your project/build.gradle file:
1. In your Application class or Launching activity add this line to your onCreate method. This initializes Shake Bug with the default invocation event, Shake.
1. If you want add event to any screen or activity use following methods.
2. Add the following for enabling/disabling first time tutorial screen.
To integrate ShakeBug into your Xcode project using CocoaPods, specify it in your Podfile:
Then, run the following command:
1. Import the ShakeBug framework header into your app delegate.
2. Add the following to your app delegate's application:didFinishLaunchingWithOptions: method.
Be sure to replace with your application key which given by ShakeBug website.Want to know more
Add this line to your build.gradle file.
Open package having MainActivity.java file and create ShakeBugModule.java
Now create ShakeBugPackage.java
now open android/app/src/main/java/[...]/MainApplication.java You should find the getPackages() method looks like the below snippet. You just need to add shakeBugPackage to List <ReactPackage>
After this you just have call ShakeBugInit update App.js as shown in below image
Copy following code into the <head> section of your HTML.
1. Make sure this script must be load in each and every page of your website.
2. Here value of apikey must be from Shakebug after login panel.
3. isReportingIconVisible = true means it will show bug reporting icon in left-bottom corner of your website. False means it won’t show icon there.
4. Shortcut key for bug reporting in Desktop website: For Windows and Ubuntu OS:
For Mac OS:
Prior to add event to any webpage you must need to add following script anywhere below above script.
** We are working to support all the possible browsers.
Start saving time now!Sign up free
No credit card required