Join Our Thriving Community on Slack for Cutting-Edge Bug Reporting Insights!Join Now
Shakebug has aligned our policies and practices with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Even if our website visitors and customers might not be based in the EU, their end-users may be, so it is important that Shakebug become GDPR compliant to ensure all our clients are covered. This page provides a high-level summary of our approach to GDPR. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Shakebug, as a Data Processor, collects and stores a minimum of Personal Data only as instructed by our Customer, the Data Controller, for the purposes of delivering the Shakebug Services. Additionally, here's a list of processes to ensure we comply with GDPR-
1. Collecting Data: You can update Shakebug to collect data via profile page. There is name and email only mandatory until you are doing payment. If you go with subscription plan then only you require to give your address, city, state and country detail.
2. Appropriate Safeguards: Per Article 32 of the GDPR, we have in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your data secure. All data is securely stored in Contabo.
3. Contracts: Right now we don't have any contract to share our data. But when ever we require then we will do the appropriate Data Processing Agreements (DPAs) with all vendors and sub-processors that process data on our behalf.
4. Honoring Data Subject Rights: We have processes in place to honor data subject requests. Shakebug will export, correct, or delete contact data upon request by the customers. If we receive a request directly from an end-user, we will work with Shakebug customers to honor the request.
5. About payment: We are using service of Razorpay and Stripe payment gateway for payment gateway. So any detail related credit card or something we don't have in our database.
1. Germany based cloud server
2. United states based email delivery service.
We have in place Data Processing Agreements with all of our sub-processors.
1. Email addresses (provided by customers, website visitors and end-users)
2. Name, Phone Number (provided by the customers, website visitors and end-users)
3. Company name and and address (provided by customers to create an account to use Shakebug Services)
4. Credit card information and related payment information (provided by customers to use Shakebug paid Services, how ever we are using Payment gateway here Stripe and Razorpay for India)
5. Device data like OS, Browser type (automatically captured when customers, end-users and website visitors engage with the Sites or Services)
6. Tax detail like GST, VAT or TAX ID country wise. (provided by the customers)
Shakebug customers who enable Shakebug Services on their mobile application and sites are responsible for the end-user data. Shakebug provides products and services to enable our customers to comply with data requests from their end-users.
Under GDPR, individuals have the right to ask for the right to portability, rectify and be forgotten. Shakebug collects end-user's data on behalf of our customers, any requests regarding accessing/ editing/ deleting end-users data will be forwarded to our customers. We give our customers the mechanisms to access their end-user's data and also comply with relevant data requests. This way, our customers are always in control of their data.
Note that our customer can determine if the request is valid and can be fulfilled. We will take action based on the direction provided by our customer on how to proceed with any such request.
As a processor, Shakebug gives flexibility to our clients to determine their data policies, which offer rights to their end-users. This includes the ability to access / edit/ delete information. We also give the ability to set a routine data deletion process at a cadence determined by the customer.
This page provides a high-level summary of our approach to GDPR. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
That user need to send mail on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Delete personal data request on Shakebug”. He need to provide his email or name prior to delete data. Shakebug team will process that request within a week.
Start saving time now!Sign up free
No credit card required